482 / 2017
- SIMPLY 2016
- Bills of lading and sea way bills issued under charter parties: who is bound?
- Some reflections concerning the scope of the Maritime Code section 172a
- Enforcement of the Sulphur in Fuel Requirements : Same, Same but Different
- EEA – a “distinct legal order of its own”?
- Abolishing Cabotage : Regulatory Framework in Coastal and Cruise Shipping. The Case of Greece
- The Nordic Trustee: A Right to Sue and be Sued in its Own Name
- Suing oil and mining companies for environmental damage – procedural barriers and opportunities in a comparative context
- Private classification societies acting on behalf of the regulatory authorities within the shipping industry